Why do I need to enrol?
Enrolling at University is a process through which you agree to officially become a student at Middlesex University Dubai ready to start your studies. You also indicate your agreement to abide by the University's Policies and Regulations.
You can enrol online from Tuesday 5 September 2017 either remotely or on Campus in our Enrolment Labs. It is important that you enrol ahead of the start of classes.
To be eligible to enrol, you must;
- Await your Eligible to Enrol Email of which will be sent 48 hours after having completed all necessary steps i.e. documents submitted, payment made (for all students who completed earlier will be in receipt of their ‘eligible to enrol’ email and can do so from Tuesday 5 September)
- Included in your ‘Eligible to enrol’ email will be your University Student Number, Email ID, Unihub IT User ID and Unihub Password details of which are essential for enrolment and will be required to log in to the enrolment system
- To enrol go to myUnihub and log in.
- You will be taken to your ‘Getting Started’ page and you can follow the enrolment information through the ‘Enrol Here’ link.
- If you have any problems logging in or enrolling, please contact IT Office on +971 (0) 43678126 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch a complete guide of how to enrol online
If at any time you have any general queries please contact email@example.com or call for 00971 (0)43678100