Extended Abstracts should be submitted via the online reviewing platform, Easy Chair. Extended abstracts should be 500-2,000 words in length. All abstracts will be double-blind reviewed by experienced researchers, and final acceptance will depend on whether the author(s) have adequately addressed the reviewer’s comments.
Steps to Submission:
- Create an EasyChair account, if you do not already have one
- Follow the submission link
- Log in
- Click on "New Submission"
- Enter Author(s) Information
- Enter Title
- Enter a short abstract into the textbox
- Enter Keywords
- Indicate whether you want to submit for consideration of Oral Presentation, Visual Presentation (or select both if you want to be considered for either)
- Upload your full extended abstract that includes any relevant tables/figures/references and adheres to the specific guidelines below. Please do not include any author names or identifying information on this paper in order to allow for blind review.
- Attach and upload your ‘Cover Page' (attachment) with author information and details
- Click Submit
Additional information on creating an EasyChair account is available at: Click here
Guidelines for preparing abstracts
For research papers (both oral and poster presentations), the extended abstract should contain a title and 500-2,000 words of text (excluding references/tables) outlining:
- Aims/Background context and justification of issue/problem.
- Theoretical, methodological, and/or applied contribution
- Key Findings
- References cited in the abstract
- Any tables and figures should be embedded in the manuscript
For practitioner-focused papers (e.g., submissions from practicing psychologist, marketing researcher, business analyst, etc.) the extended abstract should contain a title and 500-2,000 words of text (excluding references) outlining:
- The aim(s) of the presentation or issues which will be discussed during the presentation
- Key observations and conclusions based upon practice and the academic literature
- Industry-based relevance and implications of the topic for practice
All submissions should be in Times New Roman 12 pt. font, single spaced. File format of submissions should be in PDF form.
It is important for the double-blind review process, that the extended body abstract does not include any information that identifies the authors. When Submitting to Easy Chair please be sure you upload both your ‘paper’ (extended abstract body) and your ‘cover page’ as the second attachment.
Special Session/ Organized Symposium proposals
The Special Sessions will involve one Session Facilitator and three to four other presenters. The Facilitator is responsible for submitting a proposal documenting the title of the session, the general subject area, along with an overview of each of the constituent parts (information on presentations and individual presenters) within the session.
Authors will be given notice about the status of their submissions by email via EasyChair.
Extended Abstract Submission: September 22nd, 2017
Early Bird Registration: October 13th, 2017
Normal Registration: October 14th to November 30th, 2017
Late Registration: December 1st, 2017 to January 16th, 2018
Student Registration: December 31st, 2017
Full Paper Submission (Optional): November 30th, 2017