The following documents must accompany an Application for Admission.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of your passport and UAE residency visa, if Available.
- Applicants should submit copies of secondary school records including a certificate of completion and a statement of grades/marks.
- For advanced entry applicants/transfer students: if you are seeking credits for previous study completed at university /post-secondary level, please provide documents (e.g. official transcripts certificates, etc.) showing the subjects completed and marks /grades achieved along with detailed information on the content of courses and an explanation of the grading system .
- Two (2) academic references on an official letterhead of school /college.
- A personal statement (200 words or more)
- Evidence of satisfying the English Language requirements, where applicable.
Application should be sent along with the supporting documents to the admissions office by the required ‘application deadline‘ on the following contact details:
Middlesex University Dubai
Room 002, Block 16
Dubai Knowledge Park
PO Box 500697, Dubai, UAE
Our admissions office is open from Sunday to Thursday 8am to 6pm.
For admission related enquiries call:
+971 (0) 4 3678100