Students are required to submit the below documents along with their application.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of their passport and UAE residency visa (if available).
- Applicants should submit copies of their secondary school records, including a certificate of completion and a statement of their grades/marks.
- Two (2) academic references on an official letterhead of school/college
- A personal statement of 200 words or more.
- Evidence of satisfying the English Language requirements, where applicable.
- For advanced entry applicants/transfer students: students seeking credits for previous study at university/post-secondary level, will need to provide documents (e.g. official transcripts, certificates, etc.) showing the subjects completed and the marks/grades achieved along with detailed information on the content of the course and an explanation of the grading system.