TICKETS ON SALE FROM SUNDAY 20 OCTOBER!
(Includes Graduate entry, Cap and Gown and Refreshments)
Graduate Plus Guests
(Includes Graduate entry, Cap and Gown, x2 Guest Tickets, and Refreshments)
(Includes Guest Ticket and Refreshments)
All costs are inclusive of VAT.
Type B and Type C tickets are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis only. We would recommend that you purchase your tickets as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Tickets may be collected from the Marketing Office (Room 302, Third Floor, Block 16) between 8am and 5pm, Sunday to Thursday. You must ensure you that you bring receipt of your purchase upon collection.
- You can purchase your tickets at the Finance Office (Ground Floor, Block 16) from 9am to 5pm
- You can pay online by clearly stating your name and MISIS number, ceremony, and the number of extra Guest Tickets (Type C) you are purchasing
- Bank transfer using the below bank details:
Account Name: Middlesex Associates FZ-LLC
Bank: Mashreq Bank
Swift Code: BOMLAEAD
IBAN: AE59 0330 000 0190 0003 9478
Please be aware that once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
Children below the age of 4 years accompanying their family can enter for free but will not be allocated a seat.
Ceremony 1 – 1pm to 3pm
(4pm to 5pm – Refreshments)
- Undergraduate Business Students
- Undergraduate Computer Engineering and IT Students
Ceremony 2 – 6pm to 8pm
(8pm to 9pm –Refreshments)
- Undergraduate All Other Programmes
- All Postgraduate Programmes
Your gown is complimentary as part of your graduation ticket – no additional payment required.
Graduation gowns can be collected from the Gown Collection Desk, Block 16, Main Reception from Sunday 3 November until Wednesday 21 November 2019.
*Please note that you must show your graduation ticket receipt/MDX Student Card in order to receive your gown.
We encourage graduates to arrive at the venue ready and prepared with their gowns in place. There will however be dressing rooms should this be required.
Class of 2019 Graduates will be able to purchase a range of merchandise, with gifts starting from just AED 15.
We will provide you with further details in due course.
We look forward to celebrating your special day with you and your family.
Middlesex University Graduation Team
t.+971 4367 8125 / +971 4367 8133
Please note that there is valet parking available on a first-come, first-serve basis from 11am for Ceremony 1 and 4pm for Ceremony 2.
If you are driving and plan to self-park, there are underground parking spaces available.
- Paid parking spaces in very close proximity to Dubai Opera are available at Green Parking.
- Green Parking is a flat rate of AED 40 per visit starting from 2 hours before the Graduation Ceremony.
- You can access the P3 underground parking entrance on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, the entrance to the underground parking is located just after the Dubai Opera hashtag Signage on the right hand side.
To ensure that your Graduation Ceremony is a day you’ll never forget, The Imprint Studio will be providing a range of photography packages on the day including individual portraits, family portraits and your ceremony walk.
Click here to download the photography prices and order form.
Please note that you are required to bring the order form with you and payment must be made on the day of the Graduation Ceremony via cash or card.
The team will be available three hours prior to the ceremony, during the ceremony and for individual and family pictures after the ceremony has taken place. Photographs will be available for collection within 1 month from placing the order and an email will be sent to graduates from The Imprint Studio to arrange collection.
Click here to view the photography options.
Click here to view the photography process.