Student Visa Fee: AED 5,701.88 (USD 1562)
Visa processing fees
Visa Deposit: AED 2,500 (USD 685) (refundable after visa cancellation [minus cancellation charges]).
Visa charges are set by Dubai Knowledge Park, and may be subject to change.
(All charges inclusive of VAT)
*Fees are subject to change dependent on the exchange rate at the time of payment
How to Apply:
Once you have accepted your Offer of Admission and have cleared all academic conditions (if any), you should proceed to make a payment for your tuition fees along with the student visa annual fee and visa deposit. . For information on fee payment procedures, please “click here”.
Note: To avoid delay with your student visa application, please ensure that all documents are fully completed.
In the unlikely event that your student visa application is unsuccessful, the Visa Deposit will be refunded. The UAE government may retain the annual visa fee.
NEW students are advised to fill in the details below:
Student Visa Requirements (NEW)
For your Middlesex University Dubai Visa you will require the following:
- Completed Visa Application Form
- Confirmation on the Terms & Conditions of the VISA Guidelines
- Completed Student Undertaking Letter
- Completed Medical Insurance Form*
- Six (6) coloured passport – size photographs with white background. For visa application forms submitted via email please submit one (1) scanned coloured passport size photograph (remaining photos will be collected on a later stage)
- For students currently in UAE:
- Copy of tourist visa, visit visa or previous visa cancellation paper; and
- Clear coloured copy of front and back of Emirates ID if available
- Clear coloured passport copy (passport must be valid for one year)
- Offer Letter issued by the Admissions Office of Middlesex University, Dubai
- Copy of fee receipts:
- Student visa fee: AED 5,701.88; inclusive of the following:
- Visa processing fee;
- Medical fee;
- Emirates ID fee; and
- Medical insurance fee.
- Visa deposit: AED 2,500 (one time payment and refundable deposit following visa cancellation minus visa cancellation charges and other outstanding balance if any)
To avoid delay with your application please ensure that all documents are fully complete. Fees are subject to change.
* Students are requested to ensure that they have adequate medical/travel insurance in Dubai until their Middlesex University Dubai student visa has been issued.
If sending copies of documents via email, .JPG or .JPEG file format is required.
Student Visa Form (New Application)
(Please complete all sections of this form in BLOCK CAPITALS)
If yes, attach either of the following:
Tourist or Visit Visa/Visa Cancellation Paper
If yes, attach front and back side of the Emirates ID
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY PLEASE PROVIDE 2 CONTACT NUMBERS:
to download the guidelines.
to download the student undertaking letter.
Middlesex University Visa Guidelines with signature
Student undertaking letter with signature
All information in this form will remain confidential. Please inform the VISA OFFICE of any changes in your situation so that the GOVERNMENT SERVICES may be informed if necessary.