Student Visa Fee: AED 5,885 (USD $1,613)*
- Visa processing fees
- Emirates ID
- Medical Insurance
Visa Deposit: AED 2,500 (USD $685) – refundable after visa cancellation (minus cancellation charges).
Visa charges are set by Dubai Knowledge Park and may be subject to change.
(All charges are inclusive of VAT)
*Fees are subject to change dependent on the exchange rate at the time of payment.
How to Apply
Once students have accepted their Offer of Admission and cleared all academic conditions (if any), they should proceed to make payment for their tuition fees along with their Student Visa annual fee and visa deposit. For further information on the University’s payment procedures, click here.
To avoid delay, students should ensure that all documents required for their Student Visa application are complete.
In the unlikely event that a student’s visa application is unsuccessful, the visa deposit will be refunded. The UAE government may retain the annual visa fee.
Student Visa Requirements
Students who obtain their Student Visa through Middlesex University Dubai will require the following:
- Completed Visa Application Form
- Confirmation on the Terms & Conditions of the visa guidelines
- Completed Student Undertaking Letter
- Completed Medical Insurance Form*
- Six (6) coloured passport-sized photographs with a white background. For visa application forms submitted via email students will be required to submit one (1) scanned coloured passport-sized photograph (remaining photographs will be collected at a later stage)
- For students currently in the UAE
- Copy of tourist visa, visit visa or previous visa cancellation paper; and
- Clear coloured copy of front and back of Emirates ID (if available)
- Clear coloured passport copy (passport must be valid for one year)
- Offer Letter issued by our Admissions Department
- Copy of fee receipts
- 25% payment of full tuition fee for Undergraduate Programmes
- 25% payment of full tuition fee for Postgraduate Programmes
- Student Visa fee of AED 5,885
- Visa deposit of AED 2,500 (one-time payment and refundable following visa cancellation minus visa cancellation charges and other outstanding balance, if any)
Students should be aware that to avoid any delay in their application they must ensure that all documents are fully complete. Please be aware that fees are subject to change.
*Students are requested to ensure they have adequate medical/travel insurance in Dubai until their student visa has been issued.
Student Visa Form (New Application)
(Please complete all sections of this form in BLOCK CAPITALS)
If yes, attach either of the following:
Tourist or Visit Visa/Visa Cancellation Paper
If yes, attach front and back side of the Emirates ID
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY PLEASE PROVIDE 2 CONTACT NUMBERS:
to download the guidelines.
to download the student undertaking letter.
Middlesex University Visa Guidelines with signature
Student undertaking letter with signature
All information in this form will remain confidential. Please inform the VISA OFFICE of any changes in your situation so that the GOVERNMENT SERVICES may be informed if necessary.