Workshop: Facilitating Student Transition into Higher Education
Date: Thursday 27 February 2020
Time: 10am – 1pm
Venue: Middlesex University Dubai
Middlesex University Dubai is holding a workshop for school counsellors and teaching staff across the UAE. The workshop will focus on the ways in which teachers and staff can help to ease school students into higher education.
Attendees will explore topics including:
- The skills needed for successful transition
- Independent learning skills
- Critical reading
- Academic writing skills
- Understanding the concept of academic integrity in higher education
- What constitutes plagiarism
- How we can help students avoid plagiarism
- The importance of referencing
All attendees will be presented with a certificate of participation from Middlesex University Dubai.
Book your place now!
If you require more information on this workshop, please email Shaikh Yazan on firstname.lastname@example.org