To promote student safety and in accordance with KHDA guidelines, all Library patrons will be asked to please note the following:
- All Library desks and equipment will be cleaned hourly.
- All Library patrons will be asked to use hand sanitizer when coming into the Library and before touching common equipment.
- Movement inside the Library and LIS is a one-way traffic system.
- All Library patrons must be socially distanced by a minimum of two meters at all times.
- Masks must be worn properly at all times.
- Books must be returned to the designated book return boxes. Reshelving of books is not allowed.
The Library at Middlesex University Dubai offers two locations, extensive online and print resources, and a knowledgeable and supportive staff.
The Library is located on the ground floor of Block 16. The Library provides the resources needed for each programme module via its substantial range of print and ebook collections, online databases, and ejournals. There is also a dedicated Law Library and Silent Study area.
The Library Individual Study (LIS) area is located in Block 4. Fourteen study spaces, with two rooms equipped with digital projectors, are available for student use. Computers are available for use in the LIS. Please kindly note that the LIS will be available 4 October 2020.
Please kindly note in order to promote social distancing, all Library desk study spaces must be reserved online.
Networked colour printing, photocopying, and scanning can be done within the Library and LIS, in compliance with copyright laws.
Library Staff & Contact Details
t. +971 (0)43 678 124
Borrowing and Use Privileges
- Twelve items may be borrowed concurrently, of which two may be DVDs.
- Students must have their student ID card to borrow Library materials.
- Fines are imposed for the late return of borrowed items.
- If the Library is closed, books may be returned in the drop box by the main entrance to the Library in Block 16.
- Food (cold, non-aromatic) and drinks with lids are allowed in the Library and LIS.
- Only registered students, staff, and faculty of Middlesex University Dubai are allowed access to the Library and the LIS.
- CCTV is used throughout the Library and LIS.
- The Library abides by all applicable copyright laws.
Sunday – Thursday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 6pm
Sunday – Thursday: 8am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 8am – 6.30pm